Warehouse Customer Service Associate
This position is part time/temporary with potential to become full time after 90 days. The schedule for this position will be Monday through Saturday 40 hours a week with one day off through the week. The store closes at 6:00PM through the week and at 4:00PM on Saturday. The job will be working on the loading dock and will consist of the following:
- Pulling customer’s orders
- Loading order for the customer (must be able to lift 50LBs)
- Maintaining the warehouse (cleaning, putting product where it goes, etc.)
Candidate needs to be a team player and have a good work ethic.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain and operate spreader or tender trucks
• Must have at least a Class “B” CDL to operate
• Fertilizer knowledge a plus but not required
• Provide exceptional customer service
Tire and Lube Tech
- Changing oil
- filling propane tanks
- servicing tires
The store is open until 5:00 PM through the week and automotive employees leave at noon on Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday.
The job is 90-day temporary with the potential to receive full-time status (evaluation at the end of 90 days). 40 hours a week with one day off through the week.
Candidate needs to be a good team player and have a good work ethic.
Fuel Kiosk Customer Service Associate
This position is part time/temporary with potential to become part time after 90 days. The schedule for this position will be Monday through Saturday between 25 and 29.5 hours a week with one day off throughout the week. The fuel kiosk opens at 6:00AM and closes at 7:30PM.
Duties of this job consist of the following:
- Turning the pumps on and off for customers
- Completing Fuel Sale orders for customers
- Recording weight for warehouse employees when the scales are required
Candidate needs to be a good team player and have a good work ethic. If candidate is a student (either High School or College) there will be some time available with this position to study.